OpenVPN is open-source commercial software that implements virtual private network (VPN) techniques to create secure point-to-point or site-to-site connections in routed or bridged configurations and remote access facilities. It uses a custom security protocol that utilizes SSL/TLS for key exchange.
We support new methode : OpenVPN Over Websocket CDN Cloudflare, Open VPN CDN, OpenVPN Websocket, OpenVPN over Websocket (OpenVPN WS), Cloudflare, CDN, WSS, Amazon Cloudfront
OpenVPN is both a VPN protocol and software that uses VPN techniques to secure point-to-point and site-to-site connections.
With OpenVPN, you can:
- tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port.
- configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients.
- use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic as it transits the internet.
- use any cipher, key size, or HMAC digest (for datagram integrity checking) supported by the OpenSSL library.
- choose between static-key based conventional encryption or certificate-based public key encryption.
- use static, pre-shared keys or TLS-based dynamic key exchange,.
- tunnel networks whose public endpoints are dynamic such as DHCP or dial-in clients.
- tunnel networks through connection-oriented stateful firewalls without having to use explicit firewall rules.
- create secure ethernet bridges using virtual tap devices.
- control OpenVPN using a GUI on Windows or Mac OS X.
How To Connect OpenVPN
Connect to a VPN server using OpenVPN client
- Download and install the OpenVPN client .
- Download the VPN Configuration files of the server you need / after you create account from our server.
- Save the downloaded VPN Configuration files to the / config folder of the OpenVPN client.
- Run the OpenVPN client as Administrator.
- Right-click on the OpenVPN client icon in the system tray, select the desired configuration file and click Connect . During the connection process, enter the Username and Password from the page of the server you selected.
- Download and install the OpenVPN Connect for Android.
- Download the VPN Configuration/ VPN Config files of the server you need.
- Import the downloaded VPN Configuration files from the OpenVPN Connect program menu ( Import line ).
- Enter the username and password that you have created on our site with server you are selected.
- From the page of the server you selected, then click Connect.