What is V2Ray VMess ?
Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own privacy network over internet. The core of Project V, named V2Ray, is responsible for network protocols and communications. It can work alone, as well as combine with other tools. VMess is a protocol for encrypted communications. It includes both inbound and outbound proxy. VMess depends on system time. Please ensure that your system time is in sync with UTC time. Timezone doesn't matter. One may install ntp service on Linux to automatically adjust system time.
We support new methode : Vmess V2ray Over Websocket CDN Cloudflare, V2ray CDN, Vmess Websocket, Vmess /V2rayover Websocket (Vmess V2ray WS), Cloudflare, CDN, WSS, Amazon Cloudfront
Multiple inbound/outbound proxies: one V2Ray instance supports in parallel multiple inbound and outbound protocols. Each protocol works independently.
- Customizable routing: incoming traffic can be sent to different outbounds based on routing configuration. It is easy to route traffic by target region or domain.
- Multiple protocols: V2Ray supports multiple protocols, including Socks, HTTP, Shadowsocks, VMess etc. Each protocol may have its own transport, such as TCP, mKCP, WebSocket etc.
- Obfuscation: V2Ray has built in obfuscation to hide traffic in TLS, and can run in parallel with web servers.
- Reverse proxy: General support of reverse proxy. Can be used to build tunnels to localhost.
- Multiple platforms: V2Ray runs natively on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, etc. There is also third party support on mobile.