Tips and tricks for increasing the speed of using VPN
- Use the server closest to your location or according to your needs. For example, the site or platform you want to visit is located in country A, so we recommend that you use a VPN server that is located closest to Country A and your country.
- Select a server that is not widely used. Because that will affect internet speed and bandwidth usage
- Select the lowest data encryption power on the VPN protocol used. The higher the level of data encryption on the VPN protocol, the slower the speed and this depends on your need to choose the VPN protocol used
- Make sure your internet speed is stable. If necessary, you must increase your internet connection higher.
- It is recommended to use one VPN account for one device.